Author Topic: Identify this part?  (Read 766 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
Identify this part?
« on: October 25, 2018, 06:56:43 pm »
I recently obtained a Star Universal that had a part attached to the tool head using the angle lever cam screw.  The part is mounted just in front of the angle lever screw. and has a bushing on one end and an allen screw on the other that presumably allow the height to be adhusted. I have no idea what this is for or if is one part of a bigger (multi-part attachment). Any one have any insights?


  • Active Members
  • ***
  • Posts: 437
  • Distinguished Pistol Shot
    • View Profile
    • The Firing Line
Re: Identify this part?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 07:04:58 pm »
It appears to be an angle roller lever where an indexer was installed.
"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"


  • Global Moderator
  • ****
  • Posts: 1124
    • View Profile
    • Star Machine Works
Re: Identify this part?
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2018, 01:05:06 am »
I will have to pull one out for comparison, but it looks like part of an MA Systems Roto-Eaze indexer.

Bruce Williams
Star Machine Works
NRA Patron Member


  • Posts: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Identify this part?
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2018, 09:57:34 am »
Thanks you both - I was able to look around on the site and find some images of an MA indexer that Tony Barone posted, and it is definitely from one of those