Author Topic: Looking for a price for a Star Progressive Reloader  (Read 7057 times)

30calfun

• Active Members
    • View Profile
Looking for a price for a Star Progressive Reloader
« on: March 20, 2012, 10:37:02 pm »
I am looking to get an updated price range for my Star Progressive reloader. I searched the forum and mostly found older postings on this subject. It has two heads (38 special and 45 ACP), two shell plates, 7 powder slides, 2 powder slide housing units, one extra powder slide base, 22 powder bushings, extra primer magazine socket, 5 primer pick up tubes, and some other various parts including extra powder slide springs. It also has a Hulme case feeder, though I do not have the tube for the case feeder. This unit works very well and is in the original box. I have not used this reloader for about 15 years and am contemplating selling it as I have a Dillon 1050. If anybody thinks I'm crazy for selling it please let me know, but I have run out of room on the reloading bench. Thanks in advance.

Rolling Stone

• Active Members
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a price for a Star Progressive Reloader
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 11:55:11 pm »
You know about ebay but do you know about http://www.gunauction.com There is a good selection of loaders and parts listed there. search for star reloading. This site used to be AuctionArms.
I see a .45 tool head and plate for $450, a .38 machine for $425, a Hulme feeder NIB w/3 tubes $200. That will give you an idea. The lister sells quite a bit of stuff, but these are unsold so they must be awaiting either the right buyer or a lower price. A good chance to compare his pictures to what you have too.
RS

NYKenn

• Active Members
  • Distinguished Pistol Shot
    • View Profile
    • The Firing Line
Re: Looking for a price for a Star Progressive Reloader
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 09:01:47 am »
I have been a little lax in updating the prices and values listing. However, current prices have been trending along the same price lines as previously listed. However, condition and accessories add more.
"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"