Author Topic: 45acp Universal for sale  (Read 4602 times)

NYKenn

• Active Members
  • Distinguished Pistol Shot
    • View Profile
    • The Firing Line
45acp Universal for sale
« on: November 12, 2020, 01:14:43 pm »
Being listed here for forum members before going the Ebay route.
I am selling this reloader for an elderly shooter who is beginning to liquidate his shooting equipment.  He would like to clear $ 300.00 so is asking $ 340.00 which will include shipping to Continental United States. Will be well packaged and protected. Loader is located in New York State. It has been sitting and not been used for a few years, but is in good condition. Minor rust patina as can be seen in pictures, but function is smooth. Set up to load .45acp, and includes a 3.5 grain powder bar. Has Lifetyme dies. With the exception of the safety cam, all parts are present. The oversize powder tube has a homemade powder shutoff. It certainly does look homemade, but functions and does not leak. Original Brass primer tube and primer follower. Also includes two large primer pickup tubes, pictured with powder tube to estimate size.  I have a few other pictures but cannot resize small enough  to list here.  Check, Money Order, Paypal all accepted. Whichever is easier for buyer.  I can be contacted via forum or e-mail to  KennBoyd AT aol DOT com.
Thanks.
"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

NYKenn

• Active Members
    • View Profile
    • The Firing Line
Re: 45acp Universal for sale
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2020, 01:17:10 pm »
Picture of primer pick-up tubes and power tube for size.
"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

Follow Me

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2020, 09:23:45 am »
Greetings,
I will take it assuming It is still available. I will pay with USPS Money Order.
PM to follow asap
Follow Me

bwpsc

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2020, 11:23:38 am »
Looks like a good deal there!
I bought a couple of the powder tubes just like that a few years ago. Don't know who manufactured them but they are around.
Later,

NYKenn

• Active Members
    • View Profile
    • The Firing Line
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2020, 12:49:21 pm »
Sold Pending funds.
Thank you!

NYKenn

• Active Members
    • View Profile
    • The Firing Line
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2020, 06:58:05 pm »
An inquiry was made about whether he had moulds. The owner stopped casting in the late 1960's, and no longer  has his moulds, only the electric lead pot. Other Bullseye related items were 2 gun boxes (1 Pachmyer, 1 other) a 60s Colt 1911 w/Bo-mar rib accurized by pistolsmith Al Dinan of Ct., as well as a couple of High Standard pistols.
Regards to all.