Author Topic: WTS: Star Progressive Loaders .45acp and 38 special,located Long Island, NY  (Read 5828 times)

Denato1

• View Profile
My father is looking to Sell his 2 Star Progressive loaders. 1 in 38 special and 1 in .45 ACP.
Both units have the Case Feeder, roller handle and are in good working condition and have been in use recently.
The 38 also has a fully adjustable powder bar. The 45 has full sets of powder bars.
In addition to the reloaders he has parts for a full build of one and He believes he has a 9mm setup in storage also.(my grandfater used to reload professionally).
Looking for $700+shipping for each unit. Each will include the press,Case feeder, appropriate powder bars. and extra parts

Any questions you can Message me here or email me rerunofahp at yahoo.com

Dan L.

Denato1

• View Profile
Re: WTS: Star Progressive Loaders .45acp and 38 special,located Long Island, NY
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 07:09:38 am »
Buckhunter your mailbox is full.

I spoke with him yesterday and he went through everything. The press could be  converted to 9mm but he did not ave the 9mm Dies. Everything would work with 9mm on the 38 press All that should be needed is a Die Set which can be Purchased new from starreloaders or someone on the forum should have them. the 38 press uses the same adjustable powder throw. and small primer setup and case feed.

Buckhunter

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 06:12:31 pm »
 Thanks, I was looking for spare parts for my Star Reloaders, Let me know
 if any spare parts are for sale besides the two Star Reloaders.

Buckhunter     buckhamman      at      comcast     dot   net

NYKenn

• Active Members
  • Distinguished Pistol Shot
    • View Profile
    • The Firing Line
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2018, 07:36:53 pm »
He would also need a shael lplate for 9mm. but that is is also readily available.
"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

demotu

• Active Members
    • View Profile
Do you still have the .45 unit with case feeder&tubes for sale?
If so, call me at 760-937-3295.
thanks,
scott clark