Author Topic: Progressive InLine Fabrications Mount  (Read 2415 times)

afkirby

• View Profile
Progressive InLine Fabrications Mount
« on: September 28, 2022, 08:38:31 am »
I just ordered a progressive from Star Machine Works and was looking into mounting options.  I've got the rest of my presses on Ultramounts from InLine Frabrications and was looking into getting a custom mount made.  I emailed them and they have the specs on the press base, and will custom cut their mini or junior unltramount for the mounting bolts, primer drop, and live round collection holes. 

Once it all arrives I'll post pics and a short review of the product.

-Kirby

Humbo

• Active Members
    • View Profile
Re: Progressive InLine Fabrications Mount
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2022, 03:32:45 pm »
I would be interested in such a review. I ordered the largest blank plate from Dan and I made my own. They don't have holes for the primer drop, only for the 4 mounting holes. They work very well, but if Dan makes some that are tailored for the Stars, I might look into them. Especially if the plates are cut round, like the base of the Stars.

afkirby

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2022, 10:06:52 am »
It's been a while, but I have the press setup.  I'm trying to preserve some bench space so I mounted it all to a grinder stand.  The InLine mount is well made, and the primers and live cartridges fall freely.  There is enough room under the mount to place a akro bin to collect the cartridges.  I plan on fabricating a little bracket to hold a small tray underneath the primer hole to collect primers.  Something similar to the system the MEC Marksman press uses.

- Kirby

https://imgur.com/a/CclaC0l
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 01:32:56 pm by afkirby »

Tad

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2023, 06:27:36 am »
Thanks for posting about the Inline Fabrication mount. I have been looking for another solution myself and this may be the trick. Tad