Author Topic: Want to Sell 3 Star presses 2 Tool heads and Tons of Part and accessories  (Read 9303 times)

alotabrass

• Active Members
    • View Profile
Hello Fellow Star People, Its been quite some time since i have posted,  It is time i retire my stars and due to the fact that i would not have any star knowledge without this site i wanted to post the collection here before ending up on EBAY. the pictures say it all. 3 presses 2 tool heads, Freeloaders, Hulmes, case feed tubes, brewster indexer the (2nd indexer is better for part but still usable.) 5 glass power tubes and additional bases. etc. etc... etc.. 2 sets of lifetime dies. I would like to sell it all as a set. once and done. i would consider firearms as partial trade value. but cash is king. thank you for your consideration. please let me know

ar dick harris

• Active Members
  • retired BE shooter
    • View Profile
                                                                                                                          1.are the machines all Universals?
2. what bullet and load are they set up for?
3. what bullet and load are the two tool heads set up for?

regarding s/h: where are you located?

I am interested in the complete package!!

Please reply off board as I like some privacy on things like this.
Regards
A.R"Dick" Harris
559-432-2568

1 CADOO

Please send me "off line " inventory list . and price  & what guns are you looking for ?
Thank-you

slzcz

• View Profile
Would be interested in knowing what calibers, loads, pricing, etc.  Thanks  call 864-423-1205 cell

xring2245

• Active Members
    • View Profile
I need one toolhead.  How much and what is the condition?

James
James J. Grimes
NRA Endowment Member
Distinguished Pistol #1496
NRA Distinguished Revolver
ATA Trap
Muzzleloading

BobG

• View Profile
Interested!!
If not sold, send reply off line to [no e-mail]@.com

Thank You,