Star Reloaders Discussion Forums > Survey Says...

2011 Values and Prices

(1/2) > >>

NYKenn:
I plan on continuing same for 2011 as in the past from listings on Ebay, Auction Arms, Gunbroker, other sources, etc.
I apologize in advance in that I may miss a few.

Note that the information is subjective. It is based on my impression from listing description and photos that may be provided.
I received one critical e-mail from a seller who reads this forum, stating that I did not represent his machine accurately, and should refrain from making comments about something I did not have opportunity to see in person.
I politely replied that what is written is subjective, and is only my opinion. I also noted the comments are listed well after the auctions close, so the results are not impacted by what I may write. I also avoid lilting seller names so as not to offend anyone.

If anyone has any comments or thoughts on what I should do to make this information more useful, please let me know. I may or may not do it, but will take any suggestions and consider them.

Happy New Year!

varmintpopper:
NYkenn
I suggest You continue without change,  I look forward to reading Your updates as it contains good info, and I'm sure Others would agree.  So as far as I'm concerned,,, continue to march.

Good Shooting

Lindy

rangedog:
I appreciate the time you put into collating this information, it makes for interesting reading.
Thank you.

tguntrader:
Ken, I am a new member I just bought a new machine are should i say a new / old machine because of you prices It gave me some idea on what to pay. Please keep up good work. It is very important.

Thanks Tguntrader

ARTINCT:
Kudos to NYKenn and keep up the great work....
I wish we could make the topic a STICKY and pin it to the top or perhaps make a sub forum for it.
Thanks Ken,
Art

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version