Author Topic: WTS Star Reloader  (Read 11658 times)

wstalley

• View Profile
WTS Star Reloader
« on: November 13, 2012, 01:56:56 am »
I am new to this site and new to star reloaders...I have one that was given to me by my grandmother when my grandfather died. It has been  in his workshop http://for 6 or 8 years without being touched..however from what i can tell everything is still in good working condition..all moving parts still move...it does have surface rust on it and will need some tlc but other than the surface rust it looks to be in pretty decent shape.From what i can tell it looks like it is all there but i don't know anything about these things so there could be something missing.
I would like any info on what this thing may be worth....and if anyone is intrested in ossibly buying it feel free to give me a call at 9038510018 my name is scott......i will try to post some pics but if not call and i will send you some....thanks

« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 03:43:05 am by wstalley »

lowpinto77a

• Active Members
    • View Profile
Re: WTS Star Reloader
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 02:08:56 am »
Any idea what caliber its for? Can you take a pic of the other side? Thank you

wstalley

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 02:15:10 am »
I will get a pic of the other side for you ...I don't know anything about these things but if you tell me where to find the caliber i will get it for you

wstalley

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 03:12:57 am »
I added a few pics let me know if you need another angle

lowpinto77a

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 10:00:20 pm »
it might be a .38 special press I was hoping for a 9mm

wstalley

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 10:07:23 pm »
yeah i found where the die is....it says 38 special

ar dick harris

• Active Members
  • retired BE shooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 03:11:24 pm »
I am new to this site and new to star reloaders...I have one that was given to me by my grandmother when my grandfather died. It has been  in his workshop http://for 6 or 8 years without being touched..however from what i can tell everything is still in good working condition..all moving parts still move...it does have surface rust on it and will need some tlc but other than the surface rust it looks to be in pretty decent shape.From what i can tell it looks like it is all there but i don't know anything about these things so there could be something missing.
I would like any info on what this thing may be worth....and if anyone is intrested in ossibly buying it feel free to give me a call at 9038510018 my name is scott......i will try to post some pics but if not call and i will send you some....thanks

Regards
A.R"Dick" Harris
559-432-2568

bkbc38

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2012, 10:01:40 am »
The Star reloader has no priming system. the primihg fixture was hand fitted to each machine. As it appears in pictures it would only be good for parts.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 04:39:26 pm by bkbc38 »