Author Topic: WTS Lee Case Feeders with Adapter to Mount on a Star Reloader  (Read 41508 times)

Astroturf3040

• View Profile
Re: WTS Lee Case Feeder Adapters need one please
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2015, 09:32:32 pm »
Bruce;
I need three of the BRASS adaptors. Send me an invoice, or which ever way you want to do it, and I will pay you which ever way you want me to.

Bill

heliflyer36 AT aol DOT com
Still have some in Stock

I sell an adapter that lets you mount the Lee Case Feeder to you reloader.   The Lee Collator works in much the same way as the Freeloader in that you dump in handfuls of brass, and they turn bottom side down and fall into the tube.  The Lee case feeder has four tubes which can be rotated into position in turn as each is empty.

I supply the adapter along with an 11" piece of polycarbonate tube to connect the adapter to the Hulme case feeder.

With the supplied polycarbonate tube and the appropriate Hulme top plate this system can be used for all calibers except 44 Magnum, 45 Colt and 45 Auto Rim.   If you use a piece of Hulme case feeder tube in place of the supplied polycarbonate tube, you can use the system for those calibers as well.

The adapter is available in Aluminum for $25, or Brass for $40 add $9.00 Shipping for either.   If you don't need the tube, shipping is $5.15

You will need the Lee Case Feeder for Large Pistol and the Lee Collator.  Together they come to about $30 plus shipping.
Here are the Midway links for the Lee products you need;

Case Feeder  http://www.midwayusa.com/product/300548/lee-pro-1000-load-master-progressive-press-case-feeder-large-pistol

Collator http://www.midwayusa.com/product/244455/lee-pro-1000-load-master-progressive-press-case-collator

need one of these please, brass would be great please advise  thanks

Green Frog

• Active Members
    • View Profile
Re: WTS Lee Case Feeder Adapters
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2016, 03:02:15 pm »
If anybody is wondering whether they "need" one of these, the answer is an unqualified YES!  So many accessories look good on paper but fail to deliver on the job that it's refreshing to find a product that does what it promises and does it with panache.  Hulme case feeders seem to be pretty ubiquitous, but they really aren't complete without Bruce's upgrade.  8)

A satisfied customer,
Green Frog

Allaces

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2016, 12:48:04 pm »
I received mine a few weeks back and installed it quickly. A very well made product and well worth the asking price. Works exactly as Bruce said it would.
Two Stars in SC
NRA Life Member
US Army Retired

johnfreeman

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2016, 08:49:00 pm »
Just received mine today...just in time for a weekend reloading session. Thanks Bruce!

wayne

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2017, 10:52:33 pm »
Hello Bruce do you have a .38 cal. Bullet seater and punch?

FOR_Star

• Active Members
  • Star Universal owner since 1979
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2017, 05:10:26 pm »
Bruce, does the additional weight of the brass model (vs aluminum) add functionality or durability? Or, is it more of a color coordination with the other brass parts on the Star loader?
Warren
Fair Oaks Ranch, Texas
Star owner since 1979

rbwillnj

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Star Machine Works
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2017, 07:57:58 pm »
I don't believe there is any functional difference between the two.   Just a matter of esthetics and cost.

Bruce
Star Machine Works
Star, the original blue Press.  Made by machinist, not machines.
www.StarMachineWorks.com

rbwillnj

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Star Machine Works
Re: WTS Lee Case Feeders with Adapter to Mount on a Star Reloader
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2021, 04:11:36 pm »
Just finished a new batch of both aluminum and brass adapters, so both are in stock.
Star Machine Works
www.StarMachineWorks.com

oger

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2022, 11:38:37 pm »
Bruce, I need the top holder for the tube only but will purchase the whole adaptor if you sell it as a set. Please send 2 alum either way. Let me know all the info. on payment, Thankyou Mike

rbwillnj

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Star Machine Works
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2022, 09:26:48 am »
Bruce, I need the top holder for the tube only but will purchase the whole adaptor if you sell it as a set. Please send 2 alum either way. Let me know all the info. on payment, Thankyou Mike

Sent you and email Mike.
Star Machine Works
www.StarMachineWorks.com