Author Topic: newest addition  (Read 8167 times)

angus6

• Active Members
    • View Profile
newest addition
« on: March 03, 2011, 05:44:06 pm »
UPS just dropped of the newest additon, Thanks to the Amarillo PD for letting this one go it'll clean up nicely. Has a partial set of 38 dies in the unit, the extra head has a set of 41mag dies and shell plate, and a unknown shell plate

Couple questions what is the lever off of #49 ? and also the extra shell plate has openings of =/- .403 anyone have an idea what caliber it's for ?

« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 05:47:03 pm by angus6 »

varmintpopper

• Active Members
    • View Profile
Re: newest addition
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 07:32:11 pm »
angus6

The Lever sticking out there is part of a M-A Systems  ROTO EASE  Indexer.  And is the only part of the indexer that mounts on the star machine.
The rest of the Indexer mounts on the bench next to the star.  perhaps the PD still has the rest of the Indexer laying around somewhere , I think I would be asking !

Good Shooting

Lindy

angus6

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 11:06:39 pm »
Lindy thanks for the id of the lever, picked this up from an auction so no chance of getting the rest of the indexer, but if someone has a need for the lever they are welcome to it.

LeupoldMRK4

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 08:27:41 pm »
Looks like the one on gunbroker I was bidding on......I wanted this press too......

angus6

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 09:31:16 pm »
if it was last weekend it was, I was surprised at lunch when I checked and had gotten it as I'd walked away on that last bid

LeupoldMRK4

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2011, 01:42:40 pm »
I shut my computer off too and walked away too.  Didnt turn in my favor.   No hard feelings here :) thats the way auction are