Author Topic: star tooling  (Read 57999 times)

NYKenn

• Active Members
  • Distinguished Pistol Shot
    • View Profile
    • The Firing Line
Re: star tooling
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2008, 02:07:43 pm »
Update on parts from Bill Cunningham.

I had no response from my check that I sent in March.
Finnally sent another e-mail that was answered early November.  Had to exchange e-mails and explanations. Bill indicated he had misplaced the check and apologized.
I sent a new check, and more for some additional items. He responded he had received and would be shipping shortly and returning my original check.
Will advise as soon as I get order.

Sent me an e-mail he had shipped to wrong address and it was returned. Gave him correct address. reshipped and again said returned. Confirmed address was correct on 12/22 and am still waiting.
"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

Kenneth L. Walters

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2008, 02:48:27 pm »
I'm absolutely NO fan of this fellow.  Star deserved a better end than to die by inches in the hands of a idiot.  He has killed the company off and done so in a way that leave a bad taste.  Star probably couldn't have competed against Dillon and RCBS but the company deserved to die without doing it has this fellow has done.
former progressive press collector

NYKenn

• Active Members
  • Distinguished Pistol Shot
    • View Profile
    • The Firing Line
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2009, 11:17:10 am »
Received all items ordered in March, in mail on Saturday January 03. Also refund check.

Took a while for service, but a positive outcome. There were problems with losing my check, and misplacing my order etc. I would think, or at least my impression is, that had those not occurred, it would not have taken the time it did.

Patience is not only a virtue, but sometimes a necessity.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"