Author Topic: WTB star universal  (Read 4000 times)

Donteresa

• View Profile
WTB star universal
« on: January 29, 2021, 12:21:07 am »
Hi All, I’ve been studying all the details of the star universal and find them irresistible! Sooo I decided to buy one ,well here I am!
 I would like to buy one in very good operating condition preferably with a 9mm set up but 45acp is good too or heck any caliber! A shell loader option would be desirable too.
 Willing to pay a fair price for the right unit plus shipping of course. If you like you can call me at 360-three five 6 two three two 9.
Thanks!

Humbo

• Active Members
    • View Profile
Re: WTB star universal
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 04:16:05 am »
Contact Bruce Williams, rbwillnj here on this forum. I'm sure he can set you up.

.50bmg

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2021, 12:11:00 am »
Text message sent

rbwillnj

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Star Machine Works
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2021, 09:35:34 am »
I have fully rebuilt/refinished Star Universals available which can I can configure in a number of calibers.   9MM is currently out of stock but is in production.  Most other calibers are available.

Attached are few pictures of a typical rebuilt machine.

It's best to call to discuss caliber, options and price.

Bruce Williams

Hi All, I’ve been studying all the details of the star universal and find them irresistible! Sooo I decided to buy one ,well here I am!
 I would like to buy one in very good operating condition preferably with a 9mm set up but 45acp is good too or heck any caliber! A shell loader option would be desirable too.
 Willing to pay a fair price for the right unit plus shipping of course. If you like you can call me at 360-three five 6 two three two 9.
Thanks!
Star Machine Works
Star, the original blue Press.  Made by machinist, not machines.
www.StarMachineWorks.com

Donteresa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2021, 08:33:56 pm »
Thanks to everyone who posted. I was contacted by a member and go a great machine! Thanks Mike_H your a true gentleman !