Author Topic: GOING TO THE DARK SIDE...WELL BLACK AND BLUE  (Read 3614 times)

Lifetyme

• Active Members
    • View Profile
GOING TO THE DARK SIDE...WELL BLACK AND BLUE
« on: November 28, 2019, 02:15:45 am »
I've been using and loving Star Machines since I was a young Bullseye shooter in 1979.  I currently have five Universals and one old Progressive with the brass plate.  Change is constant and after looking at the new Dillon 1100 at SHOT I've decided that my time for change has come.  I believe that all of my Universals were purchased from the new Star Machine Works LLC and have not been loaded on.  I have about ten additional toolheads in 32 S&W, 380, 38 Super, 38 Special, 9MM, 40 S&W, 41 Magnum, 44 Special, 44 Magnum, 45 Colt, and 45 ACP off the top of my head.

The plan is that I'll be emptying drawers and gathering everything together as I recuperate from my recent heart surgeries over the holidays.  I will post my items for sale during the first or second week of January here.  If no responses come from this site, everything will be headed to eBay.

Please do not contact me early as I have forty years of parts and it will take some time for me to put a proper inventory together.  I just wanted to give the members of this forum a heads up of coming attractions.

Best regards.

RM Bob Horton
Tulare, CA
Best Regards.

Bob