Author Topic: Star Reloader 38/357 and 45 SOLD  (Read 5397 times)

blusmoke

• View Profile
Star Reloader 38/357 and 45 SOLD
« on: December 03, 2014, 11:01:37 pm »
Folks, This loader is sold! Thanks to all that responded and those I spoke with on the phone. Learned a lot and got this to a good home.

I have in my possession a Star Reloader. I have been tasked with helping a dear friend of mine that is an avid shooter and loader to sell some of his firearm and loading equipment. He suffered a debilitating stroke several years ago and these items have been helping with post care and physical therapy.

That being said, he had a Star reloader. I will preface this ad with a disclosure that I am not a Star expert. If there is any misinformation in this ad, please feel free to chime in and correct what is for sale.

This machine looks to be in really good condition. I know there are a few missing parts. But not enough to make this a "parts only" machine.

This machine has both the 38 and the 45 adapters.

I was just going to put this on Ebay, however after realizing that there is a solid following for this machine, I thought it should go to someone that would appreciate the reloader.

I have no idea what is critical in the operation of the loader. I really do not want to become an expert on this machine. I really just want to put it in a good home for someone that appreciates it.

The photos should let you know what is good and bad. If you need more photos please email me.

$750 shipped for all, If this is off please let me know.

I have perfect feedback on other forums. email for personal info.

USPS MO works best, Loader will ship USPS with delivery confirmation and insured.
Thank you for looking, db

« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 06:51:59 pm by blusmoke »