Author Topic: Star univeresal question  (Read 2637 times)

extract44

Star univeresal question
« on: September 19, 2021, 07:48:12 pm »
Hello all,
I have a star universal with 45 cal. and 38cal. heads. speed handle/ auto indexer/ shell feeder. mounted on a gray steel base with primer catcher underneath. with all primer tubes small and large with primer drop tubes. Extra powder slides etc. I have never tried the shell feeder but it should work. I do not have the primer change out tool but use a screw driver.
What would be a fair price? Plus about 100 to ship.
I have pics.

Thanks for your help.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 01:47:16 pm by extract44 »

Dan

• Active Members
    • View Profile
Re: Star univeresal question
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2021, 10:02:50 pm »
What someone is willing to pay.  ;D

Condition will affect price. You might look on Ebay or Gunbroker to see what they are selling for.

NYKenn

• Active Members
  • Distinguished Pistol Shot
    • View Profile
    • The Firing Line
Re: Star univeresal question
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2021, 09:17:37 am »
You can also look on this site for my listings of past sales, etc. This was Ebay, Gunbroker and other sale sites.

It has not been updated for a few years as sales have been consistent as the prices and have pretty much remained steady. However, I have noted that prices appear to be dropping slightly. I think this is due to aging out of Star owners and a smaller group of newly interested reloaders considering a Star.  I suppose that diminishing participation and interest in Precision Bullseye pistol as a sport is also a contributing factor.   
"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"