Author Topic: 40 S&W/ 10mm dies and shell plate  (Read 9780 times)

MikeA

• Active Members
    • View Profile
40 S&W/ 10mm dies and shell plate
« on: May 22, 2010, 08:12:08 pm »
I just received a new set of dies and shell plate made by Dave Wilson (fc60).  These
surpass the quality of any dies I have ever seen or currently have.  A true master
craftsman.  I look forward to purchasing additional dies (taper crimp) from him.
Thanks again Dave.
MikeA
Las Vegas, NV

fc60

• Active Members
    • View Profile
Re: 40 S&W/ 10mm dies and shell plate
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 06:29:00 pm »
Thanks Mike, very kind words, indeed. Put the dies to good use.

Cheers,

Dave Wilson

Robert Ellis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 12:51:51 am »
Hello,
I'm new to the form but not to Stars or or reload era. I just repurchased four complete machines and five machines in various states of completion. I'm looking for some dies and other parts and saw that you make .40 cal dies and taper crimp dies. I would love to find out your pricing and availability on the products that you make. I will look for a reply here on the forum or, if you would be so kind, you could email me at [no e-mail]@ me.com
Many thanks,
Robert Ellis

fc60

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 11:25:33 am »
Greetings Mr. Ellis,

My compliments. A total of nine Star machines!!!

Yes, I do machine dies and shell plates for the Star Reloaders. It is a retirement project and I am not very fast at what I do. Contact me off line with your wish list and I will reply with what I can offer.

Meantime, contact Bruce Williams and Star Machine Works of New Jersey. He recently purchased the Star company and has quite an inventory of repair parts and dies.

http://www.starmachineworks.com/

Cheers,

Dave