Author Topic: WTS Star machine Progressive $500 and sizer $200 set up in 38 spl.  (Read 6438 times)

ctrmass

• View Profile
Good cond, superficial minor surface oxidation, I would say very good cond. The machine and sizer are both in 38 spl. Comes with spare parts, It comes with two spare hoppers (one factory, one home made) a couple(3 I think) spare powder bars, a few primer bars, if that's the correct term, and a few other small parts.

I'm new to the Star machine...it's my brother in laws, but I'm not new to reloading so I'll answer all questions best I can. He's not that good with computers, so I'm placing the ad.
I'm asking $500 for the machine, and $200 for the sizer. I can do a PMO or Paypal +3.5%(NO mention of guns!) or no % as paypal "gift".
Theyre located in Ocean county NJ. I will drive a reasonable distance to facilitate their safe journey to you, otherwise it will be plus postage.
I can be reached by email:   shooter7.62mm-at-juno-dot-com
PLEASE put "star" or something similar in the subject bar, or I'll dump the email before reading it.
I've been on gunbroker and ebay for 10+ years with 100% satisfaction under the name "shooter7.62mm"
Thanks for looking!

EDIT: Sizer SPF to SWANEE

EDIT: Machine SPF to buckhunter
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 02:01:34 pm by ctrmass »

SWANEE

• Active Members
    • View Profile
Re: WTS Star machine $500 and sizer $200 set up in 38 spl.
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 11:05:18 am »
I'll take the sizer, PM on the way.

Buckhunter

• Active Members
    • View Profile
Re: WTS Star machine $500 and sizer $200 set up in 38 spl.
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 05:41:34 pm »
  :-XPM sent

buckhunter  buckhamman at comcast dot net