Author Topic: Other prices & Values?  (Read 11364 times)

NYKenn

• Active Members
  • Distinguished Pistol Shot
    • View Profile
    • The Firing Line
Other prices & Values?
« on: March 18, 2009, 01:07:27 pm »
I started the prices and values as a way of gauging selling and buying by members as an easier way to track trends. It allows for placement of the majority of information in one place on this forum instead of scattered in various posts.
Are the listings for prices and values helpful?
Should I add anything in the comments?
Should I continue?

If so;
Is there any interest in tracking other Star items, or other equipment in general?
I do list toolheads, and have included Berdan and CPM when listings were found.
Most from Ebay, as there is little from Gunbroker or Auction Arms. Anyone know of other possible sites?

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

45 ACP

• Active Members
    • View Profile
Re: Other prices & Values?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 05:26:22 pm »
Kenn...what you're doing is great! TY...it works...to bad more buying and selling couldn't just take place on this site instead of going for auction on the other sites. I watch the places you've mentioned regularly too and on occasion buy but to tell the truth, I've gotten the best and most honest deals right here from other members. If any of us want or need to dispose of any of the equipment we have wouldn't it be best to let the members here know first?  Just my thoughts...

Please continue to keep all of us informed...makes for a tighter community.

Thanks, Pete