Author Topic: Hello Star Reloader Users  (Read 9526 times)

Thomas Harrell

• Active Members
    • View Profile
Hello Star Reloader Users
« on: December 03, 2003, 11:11:20 pm »
HOOOOORRRRAAAAAHHHH  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I am so glad to see a Star Reloader Forum.

At 13 yrs old I started reloading on another brand reloader.   We would fix the other brand of reloader for days and weeks to use it for a couple of hours and it would break again.   It is a wonder I did not quit reloading and shooting.  After I got out of school I found a Star Reloader.  I have been using the machines for about 25 years I think.  I love em.  Don't have clue how many rounds I have made.  Last summer we casted over 130 pounds of lead and shot it all up.  That is a lot of lead.  I load for myself, wife and 3 kids.    I think they are the greatest reloader ever.  In 25 years I have only broken a primer punch.  That was My fault.  I was trying to punch out a Berdan Primer.  

I collect them because I like them.  I buy them and fix them up for fun.   I have two 45 ACPs, 45 Long Colt, 38 special and a 357.  I have already figured out that my machines will out last me.   My kids know they are going to get them.  They already love em too.  Thank goodness they never had to go through the problems I had with other reloaders,  they probably wouldn't shoot.

To any new people looking for a reloader there is only one and that is a Star. Don't ever use anything else.  I don't know everything about them.  I learn new stuff all the time. But if you are starting out.  I will try and help if you have a question e-mail me.  

Tom
Thomas Harrell R. Ph.
North Fort Myers, Florida