Author Topic: WTB- Star Lube Sizer  (Read 7970 times)

35 Whelen

• View Profile
WTB- Star Lube Sizer
« on: January 10, 2013, 04:04:15 pm »
  I had no idea this forum existed, but now that I do, I'm happy as a hog in slop. To that end, I'm looking for a used Star lube sizer if anyone has an extra laying around. With regards to dies, .431 or .432" and .358 or .359" would be considered.

thanks!

Stillwater

• Active Members
    • View Profile
Re: WTB- Star Lube Sizer
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 02:23:06 pm »
Welcome to the forum, and good luck on your search for a Star Lubersizer.

Bill

Welsh Rifleman

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 05:53:33 pm »
There are 3 listed on eBay right now.

Search on Star Reloder to find two of them and Star Lube Sizer to find the other one.
NRA Patron
American Single Shot Rifle Association
Texas State Rifle Association
Single Action Shooting Society

Ripsaw

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 07:23:22 am »
I have what you are looking for.

It is set up in .358 configuration right now. It is near and dear to my heart though, so it will not be cheap.

I just joined here today, but have 100's of all positive feedback on gunboards.com and the m14forum.com under the same username,.... ripsaw

Also have feedback at the new M14 forum I got started recently at the CMP website under username M14.

Send me a pm if you are interested, with your email, and I can get some pics taken to send to your email box.

I joined here to figure out where to get a sizing die for it to do .308 projectiles in maybe a .309 sizer. I just started casting for my M14 recently and pulled out this old Star sizer luber.....best regards...rip