Author Topic: M-A Systems Roto-Ease and Eject-Ease  (Read 5723 times)

Humbo

• Active Members
    • View Profile
M-A Systems Roto-Ease and Eject-Ease
« on: June 08, 2016, 02:08:49 pm »
Does anyone have any experience with the Roto-Ease and Eject-Ease from M-A Systems? I found a guy who has them for sale, but I can't find much info on them. He wants $270 for the set, seems a little steep to me.
Thanks.

richhall27

• View Profile
Re: M-A Systems Roto-Ease and Eject-Ease
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2020, 02:52:32 pm »
Who  has a ROTO-EASE & KICKER EASE? I'm looking to buy them, or copy them. If some body has the drawings that would help also

varmintpopper

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2020, 12:07:30 am »
I have Used both the MA Systems ROTO EASE and EJECT EASE,  My 2 is that they are hard to keep in adjustment and not very reliable. the ROTO EASE must be attached to the same surface as the Star reloader which is not very handy if You want to move the star reloader.  it has a hard rubber component on the flex arm that gets brittle and breaks easily. I would suggest the MOON UNIT instead.

The Eject EASE is a little more dependable but is made from bent wire and one small bump to the wires may cause malfunctions.

Sorry to be so negative about these two items, but I never really liked their performance.

Good Shooting

Lindy

PS I have Manuals for both

824tsv

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2020, 07:35:05 am »
I have both. I've never used mine. Both are still new sealed in their plastic bags, but I have the set up instructions for both that I would be happy to share if you need them. I purchased a Brewster indexer that I use and really like. I can be contacted at hotrod1984s10 at hotmail dot com.
Robert