Author Topic: Phelps For Sale  (Read 13577 times)

Mike71

• Active Members
    • View Profile
Phelps For Sale
« on: October 20, 2014, 11:52:16 pm »
Several years ago I purchased my Phelps loader from my local Police department which I am presently retired from. The Phelps press was used for reloading 38 swc for the pistol team, our department purchased it 1955 and it still works today. I several powder bars for it and some extra springs. The press in mounted on a end table top with a drawer under it for catching finished bullets and spent primers. I am now 72 years old and now using my sons Dillon Square Deal B which works great. All reasonable offers will be considered. I paid $250.00 for the press and the extra parts.If interested just let me know, The press is heavy just like the Star's.

Mike
Mike71

Kenneth L. Walters

• Active Members
    • View Profile
Re: Phelps For Sale
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 06:05:55 pm »
Still got it?
Got pictures?
former progressive press collector

fng

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2015, 04:56:13 am »
I have it if you're interested Mr Walters

1 CADOO

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2016, 11:57:32 pm »
Would like to know if the "Phelps" is still kicking around for sale . PM if you want
Thanks

fng

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2016, 02:58:33 pm »
Hasn't melted yet... just gathering dust in the "Not-a-Star" corner, along with a Phelps universal in 30 carbine, and a CPM in 44 mag

fc60

• Active Members
    • View Profile
CPM Collectors
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2016, 06:58:02 pm »
Greetings,

Nice to see another CPM machine out there. I have one with the 38 Special and 45 ACP shell plates. Also, a Chevron Case Master. Interesting to note that the Chevron frame is unique to the CPM as a Star does not fit.

Cheers,

Dave

jglenn

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2018, 11:18:27 am »
Dave

I also have an old CPM in 45 acp and the plates for 38spl...  loaded a lot on it years ago but not so much today.

really good machines once they are broken in and setup correctly