Author Topic: Star Loader set up questions  (Read 5384 times)

billwnr

• Active Members
    • View Profile
Star Loader set up questions
« on: May 29, 2018, 03:23:47 pm »
I bought a Star loader about 7 years ago from someone on this site.  I wasn't able to get a loading bench setup at my new house until two weeks ago.  The guy I bought the loader from disassembled it for shipment and now I'm having an issue or two getting it put back together.  Right now my issues are with the priming feeder system and the powder drop system.  What I could use is an expanded view diagram of each of those areas.  The standard diagram of the whole unit is a bit confusing to me trying to separate out the two sysems.  Is there one somewhere I might use to assemble the two sytems? 

Oh, also first post from me.

NYKenn

• Active Members
  • Distinguished Pistol Shot
    • View Profile
    • The Firing Line
Re: Star Loader set up questions
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2018, 03:34:59 pm »
If you cannot discern from the home page on this site, you could also try www.StarMachineWorks.com

You could also contact Bruce Williams on this site as RBWillNJ, who by the way owns www.StarMachineWorks
"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

varmintpopper

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 08:18:04 pm »
https://youtu.be/bx7kDdReQ_E

This video may be of some help.

Good Shooting

Lindy

billwnr

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2018, 09:34:56 pm »
I got a diagram from Bruce and didn't get the time to fiddle with the reloader until tomorrow.